Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hee Hee - New Venture from Google (posted 4/1)

Did you all see this yesterday?  It's one of the great online enterprises posted yesterday.  If you don't get it, let me know.  Check out this site about a joint venture between Virgin and Google:

http://www.google.com/virgle/index.html

Speaking of yesterday, there were a bunch of similar posts that I looooove: Virgin Blue airlines out of Australia offered discounts for those who would stand for a flight.  Google Australia announced a new feature that allows you to search for content before it's created.  And the best to me, 'cause I find this man intriguing, Britain's Independent newspaper announced that foul-mouthed chef Gordon Ramsay was banning swearing in his restaurants 'cause Sydney refused to allow him to set up a restaurant on the grounds of "decency."  I love that!  That man has to have the foulest mouth on this planet.  He uses it to great effect, but still...

No comments: